July 12, 2013
- You can now connect your Steam account to your Game Tracker to keep your game library up to date!
June 19, 2013
- The rating system for all Entertainment trackers has been increased from a range of 1-6 to a range of 0-10, for more fine grained ratings.
- We've added alert reminders for important birthdays on the Birthdays Tracker.
June 10, 2013
- You can now track your body fat percentage on the Body Tracker.
June 08, 2013
- You can now track albums as well as individual songs on the Music Tracker.
June 03, 2013
- We've added an export feature so you can now extract your data from all trackers as CSV files. You can export at any time over on the Account page.
June 02, 2013
- Trackers can now generate alerts - important notifications about your data. For example, you can configure the Exercise Tracker to alert you if you haven't entered a workout in a while, or you can specify important events on the Calendar Tracker. Alerts are displayed on your Tracktacular Report, and they can be sent to you via email according to your Account settings.
- The Music Tracker has been revamped to allow musicians to track their progress learning how to play songs on their favorite instrument.
May 29, 2013
- The mobile site is now live! The mobile site was built with HTML5 standards, so it should be usable regardless of what phone you have. Check it out at Tracktacular Mobile.